The Hive is a cool place where children of all ages can run, jump, climb, swing and touch!! Activities are available and classes structured to work on a variety of developmental areas. Some notable activities;
- The Xtreme Board – Ride the waves on a surfboard or ride the cold terrain on a snowboard or even skateboard your way through the streets!! This activity works on building your lower body strength, agility and perseverance!!
- The Smart Trainer –Respond to visual and auditory cues to hit random or sequentially moving targets with hands, feet, beanbags, foam noodles, balls, etc...It is a game to play independently or with a team. Improve your sensory, physical and neurological performance while having This activity is appropriate for ages 6 – seniors!
- Expresso Bike –Whether it is bicycling up mountains and down valleys or chasing dragons or saving someone in distress, this virtual reality exercise bike with real steering, shifting and terrain based resistance gives you a ride of your life!! Whether is expending your energy or riding for more focus and organization, this activity is sure to leave you better prepared to complete your goals!
- Omi Vista Interactive Floor – jump, hop and stamp your way through a variety of activities that focus on gross motor activities while stimulating the cognitive development of the brain. Whether it is crushing the beetles or finding a letter, this activity inspires lots of movement...and laughter!!!
- Air Walker Swing – Did you ever thing you could really “walk on air”? The Air Walker is sure to provide a wonderful experience to float, fly or swing through the air! Chill out on the swing or use it for building strength and coordination. The Air Walker is a must try for all.