Playing in the Sandbox: June 26 - August 25, 2017
The Spotted Zebra Learning Center offers a unique summer program for children entering the next stages of their childhood where good social skills are critical in helping them to negotiate the complex world of peers!
Playing in the Sandbox is a fun filled program that focuses on making friends, maintaining friendships, and learning good social thinking skills. It’s appropriate for 4 – 6 year olds and we have a licensed staff who plan and facilitate the camp.
Playing in the Sandbox is:
- Appropriate for 4 – 6 year olds who are able to work safely in a small group setting;
- Has licensed staff who plan and facilitate the camp;
- Uses various curricula including Superflex: A Superhero Social Thinking Curriculum by Stephanie Madrigal and Michelle Garcia Winner; Social Thinking by Michelle Garcia Winner & the new Thinkables!
- Camp Meeting & Team Building
- Social Thinking Lessons & Meet Today’s Unthinkable
- Story & Snack
- Group Activity & Applying our new Social Skills
- Circle Time & Wrap-Up